Friday, May 22, 2009

How to make money from a blog? Google AdSense

Since I'm a cheap ass, one of the goals of this blog is obviously to make money $! The first step I have taken to monetize my blog is to enable ads to run with Google AdSense. This is really simple to do. You just need to create an account with AdSense and copy their code into your blog and that's it! With blogger, it's even simpler! Login to your blog and click on the monetize tab and voilà. Now I just need to increase the traffic on my blog and maybe Text Link Ads will start accepting me as a publisher! Oh, and hopefully, someone will click on the.. wait, I think I'm not suppose to tell people to click. Nevermind!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I like making money from trading stocks. I like your idea as well. One dollar is one dollar more in your pocket. That's why I set up a blog as well. Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it was a wonderful help, now to make money from a blog? google adsense is very easy with your advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete